Invisalign takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created specifically for your teeth.
The aligners are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth.
Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements we plan out for you.
There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You simply wear a new set of retainers every 1-2 weeks until your treatment is complete.
And as an added bonus, we’ll whiten your teeth at no additional cost once your aligner therapy is completed.
The Clear Aligners Procedure
- Talk to us about whether clear aligners are right for you and whether they will achieve the results you want
- We will take photos, impressions and x-rays and send them to the clear aligner lab where a 3D representation will be created and we can develop a treatment plan
- We issue the first set of aligners and bond attachments to your teeth if required. Any tooth reduction required will also be completed at this stage
- Wear the aligner for at least 22 hours of the day only taking them out to eat, drink or clean your teeth.
- New aligners are fitted by your dentist every 1-2 weeks until the full course is complete.
- Retainers are worn to keep your teeth where they are